Wish you and those you care about, good health and safety!
- Are you an entrepreneur or a small business?
- Do you operate in the education industry?
- Do you make and/or sell kids’ products?
- Do you offer services related to children?
- Do you sell a product that parents would be interested in?
If you answered YES to any of these questions this is definitely for you.
If not, you can still go ahead and see if this is a good fit.
BYN can help increase your visibility.Tweet
You can sell almost anything that you think our visitors will like. For instance if you are a creative mom who creates worksheets for your child, we can help you commercialize them. If you have a structured course series, put the details on our blog and let students and parents view it. Selling clothes or toys for kids? Let BYN help you. Have left over notes, second hand textbooks, stationery you want to sell? Put it on BYN.
Not sure what we are about? Check it here.
Who are we?
We are Blog Your Niches – Call us BYN – and we write blogs. We currently write in the education and HR space but hope to expand soon. Our goal (currently), is to help parents of Indian students deal with the academics of the wards. But we do have people from around the globe visiting our blog. Care to take a look?
What made us choose Education?
Education is a messy business at the best of times, and in these trying times of the corona virus pandemic lockdown, children have perhaps endured the most. Not only have they been confined to their homes stifling their buoyant energy and verve, the flow and rhythm of their education has been disrupted. The future is uncertain.
The little ones poised to begin play school, LKG, SKG or Primary in June have had to wait while many on the threshold of their career – those who have just completed their SSC, 12th board exams, or graduation – have had their dreams dashed.
We therefore took it upon ourselves to help children and their parents with information we collated from various sources and put it in a single place for easy access. Anyone who follows our blog can get all the education and career related information they need.
WE ARE INVITING SPNSORS, ASSOCIATES, AND ADVERTISERS TO AFFILIATE WITH US
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP YOUR OWN BLOG WE CAN HELP – CONNEECT WITH US HERE.
Why Affiliate with BYN?
Fair enough – you don’t know what we do so why associate with us? Well, we have parents, students, and teachers visiting our website for information. When they visit us, the recollect a number of things they need. If they can find those things readily available on our website, they’ll likely jump to the website and buy them – as long as the price is reasonable. But that’s not all! Here’s how affiliating with us makes it a win-win situation and helps us all grow together –
- Parents and students who visit our website see what they need – the worksheets for elementary students, the perfect tutor for STEM, that Carnatic music teacher or online coach who teaches Chess, the guide or Q&A they were looking for – right here on our website and are happy to click on a link to access it.
- Even as they read our blogs and gather information, they can make spot decisions because a well placed link within the blog lets them know that you have what they need – be it ICET, JEE, or NEET coaching or perhaps an MS from USA – and they can reach out to you.
- If you are an institution offering multiple courses we can do course reviews for you and offer specific courses to our readers at a discounted price.
- We are happy to feature fiction and non-fiction books that interest parents and fascinate children on our website giving them easy access to your e-store.
- In these difficult times, children who are struggling to learn online run out of stationery and other school accessories. A quick click from our blog-site will give you what you need at your doorstep through our associates.
If you don’t see yourself on this list – leave us a message and we’ll reach out to you.
What’s in it for us?
Well first and foremost, it is the satisfaction of knowing that we can extend a helping hand to parents around the world. And for our business partners, we hope that you will help us spread the word and grow your business. Of course we hope to earn a small fee to help pay for hosting the website and other expenses.
Still debating? Why not take a look at some of our content? Or at least some of our most popular blogs –
If you need more information, we are listening.